No puppies are available
I saw a Rottweiler for the first time back in 90s. I fell in love with the Rottweiler at first sight and adopted a puppy. It was a dog of my dreams: large breed with a muscular body, an intelligent, attentive look. I still remain in love with this amazing dog breed.
Rottweilers have willful personalities, but when properly trained and socialized, they are loving, loyal, and protective of their owners.
Below is a basic information from AKC website:
- Personality: Reserved with strangers and affectionate and loyal with his family
- Energy Level: Very Active; The Rottweiler needs at least two solid workouts daily; he would really appreciate it if these always included you!
- Good with Children: Better with Supervision
- Good with other Dogs: With Supervision
- Shedding: Seasonal
- Grooming: Occasional
- Trainability: Responds Well
- Height: 24-27 inches (male), 22-25 inches (female)
- Weight: 95-135 pounds (male), 80-100 pounds (female)
- Life Expectancy: about 10 years
- Barking Level: Barks When Necessary